How to make a purchase
Please note that the shopping cart requires cookies to be enabled on your browser before it will work (often it is already, but if you find that it doesn't work check this out first).
- Browse the catalogue and add items to the shopping cart.
- When you want to make the order go to the shopping cart, check that you have ordered the correct amounts then select the checkout button.
- This takes you through a process of entering details name, address etc. Fill these items in and select continue.
- This page you get to choose how you want to pay, this can be either by a secure payment using Paypal (UK and worldwide credit and debit cards accepted), or by sending us a personal cheque or postal order by post. Check your order and complete by selecting the appropriate payment method.
- If you have selected the secure payment method you will be asked to make a payment from the Paypal web site. Make sure that the link is secure by looking for the pad lock icon and 'SSL Secured' on your browser, before entering your card number.
- Once you have completed, you will receive an e-mail detailing the order and if you are sending payment by post details about who to make the cheque out to and where to send it.
Note: If there is something you want that is not listed on the website, send us an email and, depending on what it is, we will try and get it for you.
Payment with order.
We will endeavour to get your order out as soon as possible, and is usually dispatched within 24 hours. If we are out of stock of any item, we will e-mail you. You can then decide whether to have the item sent when it arrives or cancel it, in which case we will refund the value of those items to you. Orders paid for by cheque will be dispatched when the cheque has cleared (usually 3-5 working days). We will only hold stock for a maximum of 7 days from the date of order. If there is any problem please e-mail or telephone.
Delivery charges are based on the weight of your order plus packaging.
We are currently offering a FREE delivery option for UK orders. However if you wish your items to be delivered more quickly select 1st Class. We reserve the right to withdraw the free UK delivery offer without notice.
You have the right to return purchases within seven days of receipt of the goods. Should you wish to return your purchase within seven days, please contact us first via phone or e-mail. We will issue you with a returns number and details via e-mail. Providing that unwanted goods are received back to us in unused, unopened and resale able condition within seven days of delivery, we will refund payment for the goods, minus the postage costs. Orders will be refunded, usually by means of a cheque. We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost or damaged during transit. You are advised to wrap the product carefully to avoid damage and use recorded delivery. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Please remember to give us your name and address, and a copy of your purchase receipt. The cost of returning goods will be borne by you.
In the unlikely event that you receive damaged goods, please notify within 7 days of receipt and goods will be re-dispatched on return of faulty items.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and do not disclose any buyer's information to third parties. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- email address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a cookie which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.